Saturday, November 06, 2004

Star Wars: Episode III Teaser Trailer

Step right up for the 10mb teaser trailer for Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith.

It's not bad, but after episodes 1 and 2 I'm not getting my hopes up. As one metafilterite put it:
"Lucas should just make movie trailers full time. The trailers for the prequels were all a thousand times more gripping and interesting than the movies they were culled from. In fact they were better than the most of the movies they were attached to."
[via Metafilter]

1 Comments:

Blogger Geekery said...

Saw the trailer on TV - lucky me!

I think George Lucus should get back to model making and not be so relient on computer graphics - mix the two together, with some decent acting and Star Wars would be cool again.

Sadly, it's too late, he's butchered the best years of my childhood, not only by making the 'first' 3 movies, but also by messing with the orgonals before releasing them to DVD

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home